Category:WISP in a box
What is the WISP in a box project?
The WISP in a box project will
- take the best known ingredients from the open source / free software world
- bundle them and make them easy to use
- put them on low cost, low power hardware (which will be solar powered)
to create a
- easy-to use-and-run wireless ISP box
and make this product available to
- entrepreneurs, activists, movers of all kinds
in order to help bringing
- connectivity to underserviced, underprivileged and overcharged communities in Africa.
- Sebastian Büttrich, http://wire.less.dk, mail: sebastian_at_less.dk
- Kobus Roux, kroux_at_csir.co.za
The best starting point for learning about the project is: The WISP-in-a-box project
Pages in category "WISP in a box"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.